Monday, August 22, 2011

recent happenings

and again, my blog gets neglected!  but i don't feel too bad about it!  I have been a busy gal!  Most have heard that I am getting married in September and I can't wait!  I am marrying the most amazing man and I am so grateful to call him my fiance (for now).  :)


J asked me to marry him on the 9th of July and even though I was persistent in bugging him, I had no clue that it was coming!  We hiked in Capital Reef National Park and we took the same hike we did when we first started dating in early November.  It was beautiful and this hike was definitely better than the last!  I got a ring
out of it!


this was the view looking up the mountain


this was looking down...and this is the very
spot where John asked me to marry him.  


my gorgeous ring that JC picked out by himself!

the entire ride home, i couldn't stop staring at my ring and I couldn't believe that John and I were finally official!  i had already gotten my wedding dress picked out (with the help of my bestie Will) and I felt like i have a good leg up on the wedding planning.  it still has been smooth sailing and i really don't feel very stressed at all!  J and I have an apartment all picked out in Rexburg where we will be living for a little bit and I am so excited to decorate! 

there are so many other things to update on but like always, I have no time!  I really need to post again but you know how that is.... baby steps. :)




  

No comments:

Post a Comment